Lights, camera, ACTION!

LOL, had anyone told me almost a year ago what all was involved in creating the "PERFECT" picture I would have never believed them. Turn this way, oh tilt your head this way, ohhh almost perfect, wait no there is a glare, oh shoot there is a hot spot. LOL are ya following me here. It can be so crazy at times but, when you see that "perfect" picture it was sooooooooooo worth it!

What do I hope to accomplish with my art? I want the world to look at my creations and say "Oh my goodness" I want to take a simple shot and turn it into a Masterpiece! Some people may not understand and think what could be so hard about taking pictures, you just point the camera and hit the button, Right?

Well along my journey you will discover there is sooooooo much more. So sit back, keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times, and most of all Enjoy your ride with me!

Grayiiiis~

No comments:

Post a Comment