OT...not about photography

Well today I went to see the neurologist about my back. Wow what a day. Got there at 11:15 AM just like I was told and ended up sitting there until 12:30 PM. Got back in the back sat there for under 10 minutes! Woohoo! So he checks my records, talks to me and checks my back, my hip and my neck. We go and look at my pictures of the most current MRI. He shows me the bulging disk and two places that there is leakage in my spinal column. So I am like okkkkkkkkkkk and this means what. So we talk and he explains that I am going to start epidural shots in my back. I have to go and get another MRI but this time it is going to be on my neck and I am going to have to go back to Dr. Stanton to get my hip looked at. So he thinks something is pinching my spinal cord and causing the neck pain and the numbness in my hands. I have to go see Dr. Stanton because he wants him to look at my hip and decide if I need surgery to correct the problem. We are going to try the epidural shots in my back before we discuss surgery. So long story short. I may or may not have surgery on my back this is to be discussed at a later date, I may or may not have surgery on my hip this is to be discussed at a later date and we will look at the MRI of my neck and decide if I need to have spinal surgery to relieve the pressure. So I don't know much more than I did when I woke up this morning other than now spinal surgery MAY be in future :( Well I will write more after I have had some time to digest this a bit and talk to Wayne. He always makes things better and helps me to be objective when I need to be!

Grayiiiis~

No comments:

Post a Comment