Wow what a day!

Well the last few days I have taken several pictures of one of my sons and my daughter, now I just have to edit them...Ugh ya know how you hate going to the dentist? Well I fell that way when it comes to editing sometimes! My biggest problem right now is getting my dumb watermark to work right! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH it is to the point of me wanting to throw the laptop, if it didn't cost so much I might actually do it! Editing isn't so much hard as it is time consuming, why can't we just take pictures and they come out PERFECT! HAHA! well sometimes they do and sometimes they don't and I do NOT want any of my pictures getting out into the real world until I have had my grubby paws on them making them JUST RIGHT! Hey thats my name and rear on the line ya know! I read someone post on cafemom that you have to set standards and you shouldn't settle for anything less well ya know what she was right! Welp I am off to play with this pesky watermark and see what I can pull off! As always keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times but as always ENJOY THE RIDE!

Grayiiii~

No comments:

Post a Comment