Tribute!

Hey guys! Sorry it has been a few days since I posted last, things have been super busy! I wanted to take a moment and give credit where it is due! A wonderful lady named Sally Jean *aka* SJ worked very hard with me to design this site. She did all the hard work in making this site as AWESOME as it is. If you like the site and you are interested in having one built for you she is definitely the designer to go to. She took my unspoken thoughts and made them what you see. Super easy to work with and as you can see a butt kickin designer :) Here is the link to her site..... http://cysdesigns.blogspot.com/ check her out. I do want to throw this disclaimer in here she did not ask for me to do this I just believe that when someone does something outstanding they need to be acknowledged so big high five to my favorite designer :) YOU ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment