What's ahead...

I made it through my first one year old shoot with FLYING colors! Next shoot is on Sunday. My first family shoot. Little bit nervous and a whole lot excited!
One of the things that I pride myself in is being able to make a shoot fun for the person or persons in front of the camera so I am hoping that I can make this fun for them, an experience that they can't get from going to some place like Wal-mart.
I am hoping before the end of the week I have my next shoot scheduled. Things seem to be moving along really well and so far everyone that I have done shoots for has been extremely happy with my work. Woohoo!
Well, I know this is short tonight but it has been a long day and going to be a long couple of days ahead so I will close for the night and try to update more tomorrow! Take care all!

No comments:

Post a Comment